BY Jeremy Kinser
March 23 2012 9:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: MDNA, Madonna
As she sings in the pumping first track, "Girls, they just want to have some fun," and so Madonna returns (not that she ever left you) to the gay party with her strongest album in nearly a decade (out March 26). MDNA is also one of M.'s most introspective with the gentle Golden Globe-winning ballad "Masterpiece" and "Love Spent," a bluegrass-infused stinger that appears to ruminate on her 2008 split from director Guy Ritchie. Also, for the first time, the iconic performer will chat with Facebook fans March 24. To participate go here.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law