BY Jeremy Kinser
March 23 2012 9:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: MDNA, Madonna
As she sings in the pumping first track, "Girls, they just want to have some fun," and so Madonna returns (not that she ever left you) to the gay party with her strongest album in nearly a decade (out March 26). MDNA is also one of M.'s most introspective with the gentle Golden Globe-winning ballad "Masterpiece" and "Love Spent," a bluegrass-infused stinger that appears to ruminate on her 2008 split from director Guy Ritchie. Also, for the first time, the iconic performer will chat with Facebook fans March 24. To participate go here.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party