BY Jeremy Kinser
March 23 2012 9:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: MDNA, Madonna
As she sings in the pumping first track, "Girls, they just want to have some fun," and so Madonna returns (not that she ever left you) to the gay party with her strongest album in nearly a decade (out March 26). MDNA is also one of M.'s most introspective with the gentle Golden Globe-winning ballad "Masterpiece" and "Love Spent," a bluegrass-infused stinger that appears to ruminate on her 2008 split from director Guy Ritchie. Also, for the first time, the iconic performer will chat with Facebook fans March 24. To participate go here.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans