BY Jeremy Kinser
March 23 2012 9:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: MDNA, Madonna
As she sings in the pumping first track, "Girls, they just want to have some fun," and so Madonna returns (not that she ever left you) to the gay party with her strongest album in nearly a decade (out March 26). MDNA is also one of M.'s most introspective with the gentle Golden Globe-winning ballad "Masterpiece" and "Love Spent," a bluegrass-infused stinger that appears to ruminate on her 2008 split from director Guy Ritchie. Also, for the first time, the iconic performer will chat with Facebook fans March 24. To participate go here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men