BY Jeremy Kinser
March 23 2012 8:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: MDNA, Madonna
As she sings in the pumping first track, "Girls, they just want to have some fun," and so Madonna returns (not that she ever left you) to the gay party with her strongest album in nearly a decade (out March 26). MDNA is also one of M.'s most introspective with the gentle Golden Globe-winning ballad "Masterpiece" and "Love Spent," a bluegrass-infused stinger that appears to ruminate on her 2008 split from director Guy Ritchie. Also, for the first time, the iconic performer will chat with Facebook fans March 24. To participate go here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View