BY Jeremy Kinser
April 01 2012 10:10 AM ET
1. FILM: Bully
After months of controversy over the MPAA rating for Lee Hirsch's searing chronicle of the bullying epidemic, the powerful, heartbreaking documentary is finally being released unrated. Bully opens today in Los Angeles and New York, with more cities to be announced soon. For more information go to The BullyProject.com.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban