BY Jeremy Kinser
April 13 2012 4:40 PM ET
10. TV: Veronica Mars
The teen private eye-feminist heroine indelibly portrayed by equality advocate Kristin Bell returns for a kick-ass marathon of the cult hit series, which marks its first television airing since the 2007 series finale. Watch on SOAPnet beginning Sunday.
9. THEATER: Mormon Boy Trilogy
Playwright-performer Steven Fales brings his three autobiographical solo plays that reconcile being gay with his Mormon faith (Confessions of a Mormon Boy, Missionary Position, and the brand-new Prodigal Dad) together for the first time in repertory, for a six-week pre-Broadway tryout. April 19-May 26 at Hollywood's Hudson Guild Theatre. For more information go to MormonBoy.com.
8. TV: Don’t Trust The B---- In Apartment 23
James Van Der Beek's awesomely committed performance as James Van Der Beek—a single, horndog version of himself, anyway— is just one reason to tune in to this hilarious roommate-from-hell sitcom from out show-runner Nahnatchka Khan. Krysten Ritter's inspired turn as Chloe, a party girl-con woman with an unerring
ability to make life hell for naive new roommate June (Dreama Walker), is another. Wednesdays on ABC.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs