20 Best New Green Tech Products
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 19 2012 4:00 AM ET
I’m a Rambling Ma’am
The Pama Eco Navigator Satellite Navigation system might make TomTom devotees think twice. Not only can this GPS give you the most energy-efficient route to drive, it will also provide diagnostics of the car’s performance (such as carbon emissions and MPG) like a little eco-friendly backseat driver. The end goal is letting you see how your driving habits can improve your fuel use. The downside: The U.K. company that makes it sells out its inventory quickly, leading to bidding wars on eBay.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene