20 Best New Green Tech Products
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 19 2012 4:00 AM ET
I’m a Rambling Ma’am
The Pama Eco Navigator Satellite Navigation system might make TomTom devotees think twice. Not only can this GPS give you the most energy-efficient route to drive, it will also provide diagnostics of the car’s performance (such as carbon emissions and MPG) like a little eco-friendly backseat driver. The end goal is letting you see how your driving habits can improve your fuel use. The downside: The U.K. company that makes it sells out its inventory quickly, leading to bidding wars on eBay.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'