What Poet Eileen Myles Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
April 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
…Steven Alan shirts.
I can’t resist them. I love going into the Steven Alan store and getting one for a book party or just because I’ve worked hard on something and want to own something new. I’m not against wealth; I just think everybody should have it, same as health.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun