What Poet Eileen Myles Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
April 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
...living with another writer I love. My girlfriend, Leopoldine Core, is beginning to publish her fiction in journals and websites but both of us are already very good readers of each other’s work. We tend to slide whatever we’re working over to the other at some point and get that crucial help. She — I guess we — are a gift.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?