What Poet Eileen Myles Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
April 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
...living with another writer I love. My girlfriend, Leopoldine Core, is beginning to publish her fiction in journals and websites but both of us are already very good readers of each other’s work. We tend to slide whatever we’re working over to the other at some point and get that crucial help. She — I guess we — are a gift.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers