What Poet Eileen Myles Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
April 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
...living with another writer I love. My girlfriend, Leopoldine Core, is beginning to publish her fiction in journals and websites but both of us are already very good readers of each other’s work. We tend to slide whatever we’re working over to the other at some point and get that crucial help. She — I guess we — are a gift.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?