Dressing Up Milk
BY Greg Fieser
February 05 2009 1:00 AM ET
I have to ask, with such big Hollywood names
working on this film, were there any diva attitudes on set? I am sorry to report there were absolutely no
attitudes from anyone on set [laughs].
Everyone, from the biggest star to the littlest, was
there because they wanted to tell this story and knew this
was important. These were the most enthusiastic and
supportive people I have ever worked with. Everyone
was just so gratified to be there because of Gus, and
everyone wanted to tell Harvey’s story. This was a
once-in-a-lifetime gig. No movie will ever be this
great again, for me. I have never been on a film that
I wanted to go on longer. It was an absolute dream and I
will be spoiled for the rest of my life because of it.
This is your first Oscar nomination -- how do you
feel about it? I’m incredibly excited. I’m
honored to be part of the whole process. I’m
happy to be a part of anything that brings more attention to
the film. I have to say that I am excited and humbled
to be nominated with Albert Wolsky (Revolutionary
Road), whom I hold in very high esteem and look up
So what are you wearing to the Oscars? I’m getting heavy pressure from my
friends to wear something wacky. Normally I kind of
wear a uniform -- cashmere sweater or Lacoste shirt
-- I’m rather understated in my dress. But it is
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel