Dressing Up Milk
BY Greg Fieser
February 05 2009 1:00 AM ET
So, bright pink tuxedo? I can’t say anymore… But I did
learn a lot on this film and I want to embrace
Harvey’s idea of the value of publicity and
I’ll do whatever I can to take advantage of the
cameras… I can’t say anymore.
So, you also were the costume designer for
Transamerica. Do you specifically pick
gay-themed movies to work on, or was that just a coincidence? I don’t set out to do only gay-themed
films, though I have been very lucky to be a part of
many films dealing with LGBT and the like.
Transamerica was another blessing for me. I
learned so much about myself. I am very, very lucky to work
on projects close to me and important to me. I am so
delighted to be able to check off [Milk] from
my short list of important things I HAVE to do. Any
project needs to connect with me and speak to me. I want to
do things that change and challenge minds and
attitudes. I don’t want to do a formula of a
Thank you so much, and best of luck to you.Thank you. It’s such an honor.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend