Brüno 's Over-the-Top Deleted Scene
BY William McGuinness
July 07 2009 11:00 PM ET
Following the release of Borat , critics broke down the movie, looking for intent and insight into Cohen's mind, wondering how it worked and exactly what the film achieved.
Day said Cohen's new movie isn't a thickly veiled kick to the face of the LGBT community.
"I don't think Sacha Baron Cohen hates us. I don't think he thinks about us one way or another. How could he? We're not him," he said. "But even with a blank check to make any movie he wanted, he decided to go down a path that all but guaranteed he would sell us out. It's his right, of course. I just wish he had the balls to be more honest about it."
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor Over Immigration
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- New York Officials Demand Olympic Sponsors Take Action
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM
- No More Bullying WATCH: It Gets Better Speaks to Russian LGBT Youth December 05 2013 6:33 PM
- World News LGBT Rights Are 'Essential Part' of U.S. Foreign Policy, Says Susan Rice December 05 2013 6:15 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge Expected to Rule on Utah Marriage Ban Early Next Year December 05 2013 6:00 PM