BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2009 4:42 PM ET
- Shock Value IIby Timbaland: For his third solo release, Timbo teams ups with the usual (Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado) and the surprising (Chris Daughtry, Nickelback, and Miley Cyrus). We must admit, when something ain't broke it sure doesn't need fixin': "Morning After Dark," Timbo's collaboration with Nelly Furtado, which previously produced the undeniably catchy "Promiscuous" and the haunting "Say It Right," is a winner. Watch the "Morning After Dark" video below.
- There are very few notable albums coming out this week (the music industry spent all its energy on recent releases by Adam Lambert, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Susan Boyle), or concerts planned, for that matter. In you're in New York City, though, lady-killer John Mayer plays Madison Square Garden December 11. He's an unpredictable one, so you may not hear hits like "Your Body Is a Wonderland" and "Daughters," though he'll probably make those having-an-orgasm-while-strumming-the-guitar-faces either way.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre
- Op-ed: Finding Sympathy for the Most Hated Woman in America
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Still-Hesitant Serbia