BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2009 4:42 PM ET
- Better Off Ted, season 1: Portia de Rossi’s well-reviewed but underrated ABC sitcom debuts on DVD just before the launch of the show’s second season. Mrs. DeGeneres’s other half is said to steal the show as Veronica Palmer, the head of an unscrupulous technology company that works its employees like slaves.
- Terminator Salvation: Even if you can get past the fact that Christian Bale all but ended any goodwill that his stellar résumé has mustered over the years, this movie still doesn’t live up to even the franchise's third, ill-fated entry from a few years back. The stunts are cool, and Sam Worthington is sure to be a big star, but as story lines go, this is no Chris Nolan’s Batman ... or even director McG’s own Charlie’s Angels. If you're having a hard time remembering Bale's ballistic rant on the set of this flick that made the rounds on YouTube, check out the sound below:
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits