BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2009 4:42 PM ET
- Better Off Ted, season 1: Portia de Rossi’s well-reviewed but underrated ABC sitcom debuts on DVD just before the launch of the show’s second season. Mrs. DeGeneres’s other half is said to steal the show as Veronica Palmer, the head of an unscrupulous technology company that works its employees like slaves.
- Terminator Salvation: Even if you can get past the fact that Christian Bale all but ended any goodwill that his stellar résumé has mustered over the years, this movie still doesn’t live up to even the franchise's third, ill-fated entry from a few years back. The stunts are cool, and Sam Worthington is sure to be a big star, but as story lines go, this is no Chris Nolan’s Batman ... or even director McG’s own Charlie’s Angels. If you're having a hard time remembering Bale's ballistic rant on the set of this flick that made the rounds on YouTube, check out the sound below:
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- Mexico's Supreme Court Strikes Down Marriage Ban in Western State