BY Michelle Garcia
December 11 2009 5:10 PM ET
Jafar — Aladdin: Jafar has a devilishly colored, flowing cape, precisely arched eyebrows, a stroeable beard with a perfectly preened curl, and a big gold serpentine staff. Yeah, it's pretty obvious Jafar wasn't trying to steal Princess Jasmine from Aladdin for romantic purposes. When he told her that Aladdin had already been executed, that queen wasn't trying to steal her, he just wanted to instigate some drama.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 6 min 44 sec ago
- Television Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine Quietly Breaks Ground 12 min 24 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 1 hour 13 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 1 hour 27 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 1 hour 48 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM