BY Michelle Garcia
December 11 2009 5:10 PM ET
Mad Madam Mim - The Sword in the Stone: Never underestimate a woman with an ego, a shag gray bouffant that can just as easily be pulled back into pigtails, and the ability to morph into anything she wants with the power of magic. The Sword and the Stone is one of Disney’s less remembered movies, and Mim is only in it for 15 minutes. But it’s the most entertaining part of the movie, and the wizards’ duel between her and the good Merlin is a hoot.
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Mo'Nique: Blackbird Is My 'Love Letter' to the Gay Community