BY Michelle Garcia
December 11 2009 5:10 PM ET
Mad Madam Mim - The Sword in the Stone: Never underestimate a woman with an ego, a shag gray bouffant that can just as easily be pulled back into pigtails, and the ability to morph into anything she wants with the power of magic. The Sword and the Stone is one of Disney’s less remembered movies, and Mim is only in it for 15 minutes. But it’s the most entertaining part of the movie, and the wizards’ duel between her and the good Merlin is a hoot.
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide
- Op-ed: What Barney Frank Still Gets Wrong on ENDA