BY Michelle Garcia
December 11 2009 5:10 PM ET
Mad Madam Mim - The Sword in the Stone: Never underestimate a woman with an ego, a shag gray bouffant that can just as easily be pulled back into pigtails, and the ability to morph into anything she wants with the power of magic. The Sword and the Stone is one of Disney’s less remembered movies, and Mim is only in it for 15 minutes. But it’s the most entertaining part of the movie, and the wizards’ duel between her and the good Merlin is a hoot.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- Hot Sheet: Divas and Demons