BY Michelle Garcia
December 11 2009 5:10 PM ET
Lady Tremaine — Cinderella: What child with an even slightly scary stepmother didn't fear Lady Tremaine's wrath (and sour puss)? It made her and her janky daughters being left in the dust by the royal carriage that much sweeter.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar