BY Michelle Garcia
December 11 2009 5:10 PM ET
Lady Tremaine — Cinderella: What child with an even slightly scary stepmother didn't fear Lady Tremaine's wrath (and sour puss)? It made her and her janky daughters being left in the dust by the royal carriage that much sweeter.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?