BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
3. Holiday Heart — Ving Rhames stars as a drag queen who takes in a crack-addicted prostitute (Alfre Woodard) and her daughter and helps them get back on their feet. It’s heavy subject matter and a bit heavy-handed at times, but Rhames is superb, and it’s truly one of the gayest things you’re bound to see all Christmas.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser