BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
4. The Preacher's Wife — There is nothing about Penny Marshall’s The Preacher’s Wife that is too terribly gay (unless you believe tabloid rumors about Penny and Whitney Houston), but what gay man doesn’t want to spend two hours listening to Whitney, in her prime, go to church?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Sweden Is Adding a Gender-Neutral Pronoun to Its Dictionary