BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
4. The Preacher's Wife — There is nothing about Penny Marshall’s The Preacher’s Wife that is too terribly gay (unless you believe tabloid rumors about Penny and Whitney Houston), but what gay man doesn’t want to spend two hours listening to Whitney, in her prime, go to church?
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban