BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
4. The Preacher's Wife — There is nothing about Penny Marshall’s The Preacher’s Wife that is too terribly gay (unless you believe tabloid rumors about Penny and Whitney Houston), but what gay man doesn’t want to spend two hours listening to Whitney, in her prime, go to church?
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers