BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
6. Too Cool for Christmas – Beyond the fact that George Hamilton and Donna Mills play Santa and Mrs. Claus (who knew the North Pole gave off such rays), this made-for-TV movie gets kudos because it’s the only Xmas movie out there we could find that offers up a pair of gay dads. Yay for here! TV.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf