BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
6. Too Cool for Christmas – Beyond the fact that George Hamilton and Donna Mills play Santa and Mrs. Claus (who knew the North Pole gave off such rays), this made-for-TV movie gets kudos because it’s the only Xmas movie out there we could find that offers up a pair of gay dads. Yay for here! TV.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'