BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 12:35 PM ET
6. Too Cool for Christmas – Beyond the fact that George Hamilton and Donna Mills play Santa and Mrs. Claus (who knew the North Pole gave off such rays), this made-for-TV movie gets kudos because it’s the only Xmas movie out there we could find that offers up a pair of gay dads. Yay for here! TV.
- BREAKING: New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Pastor Defrocked for Performing Son's Same-Sex Marriage
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- Travel Wanna Go to the SAG Awards in L.A.? 5 min 18 sec ago
- Religion Pastor Defrocked for Performing Son's Same-Sex Marriage 37 min 10 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Who's in the Mood for a Jennifer Lawrence / Butt Plug story? 42 min 52 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Out Sochi Olympics Delegate Caitlin Cahow On Going to Russia 1 hour 20 min ago
- Politics White House Downplays Political Significance of LGBT Olympic Delegates 1 hour 27 min ago
- Travel See the World Map of Marriage Equality 1 hour 33 min ago
- Marriage Equality BREAKING: Marriage Equality in the Land of Enchantment 1 hour 34 min ago