BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
6. Too Cool for Christmas – Beyond the fact that George Hamilton and Donna Mills play Santa and Mrs. Claus (who knew the North Pole gave off such rays), this made-for-TV movie gets kudos because it’s the only Xmas movie out there we could find that offers up a pair of gay dads. Yay for here! TV.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Op-ed: Embracing the Role of Asian Mother to a Trans Son