BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
7. The Holiday — Again, nothing screams gay about The Holiday, but Kate Winslet’s unusual bond with the 80-something retired Hollywood screenwriter (Eli Wallach) who lives next door is particularly refreshing in a genre that is usually so paint-by-numbers. Cameron Diaz, Jack Black, and Jude Law lend able support, but this is Winslet’s movie.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation