BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
7. The Holiday — Again, nothing screams gay about The Holiday, but Kate Winslet’s unusual bond with the 80-something retired Hollywood screenwriter (Eli Wallach) who lives next door is particularly refreshing in a genre that is usually so paint-by-numbers. Cameron Diaz, Jack Black, and Jude Law lend able support, but this is Winslet’s movie.
- This Is How Every Parent Should Respond After Their 13-Year-Old Comes Out
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- Right-Wingers Call Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Film
- Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- After Elimination: Vivacious of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested 14 min 35 sec ago
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' 1 hour 15 min ago
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed 2 hours 14 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 2 hours 24 min ago
- Women This is the Meryl Streep/Hillary Clinton Selfie You Need In Your Life Right Now! 3:14 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on TV 2:27 PM
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 2:11 PM