BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
7. The Holiday — Again, nothing screams gay about The Holiday, but Kate Winslet’s unusual bond with the 80-something retired Hollywood screenwriter (Eli Wallach) who lives next door is particularly refreshing in a genre that is usually so paint-by-numbers. Cameron Diaz, Jack Black, and Jude Law lend able support, but this is Winslet’s movie.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA