BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 12:35 PM ET
9. Go — OK, so a drug deal gone south doesn’t exactly scream Christmas, but this one gets points for originality. Like 200 Cigarettes, Go follows a slew of people and their interlooping stories, this time on Christmas Eve (including rave girl Katie Holmes and closeted gay couple Adam and Zack (Scott Wolf and Jay Mohr), who are helping the cops with a sting operation in order to make their drug charges go away. One of those you watch for a unique Christmas experience.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View