BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
9. Go — OK, so a drug deal gone south doesn’t exactly scream Christmas, but this one gets points for originality. Like 200 Cigarettes, Go follows a slew of people and their interlooping stories, this time on Christmas Eve (including rave girl Katie Holmes and closeted gay couple Adam and Zack (Scott Wolf and Jay Mohr), who are helping the cops with a sting operation in order to make their drug charges go away. One of those you watch for a unique Christmas experience.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'