BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
9. Go — OK, so a drug deal gone south doesn’t exactly scream Christmas, but this one gets points for originality. Like 200 Cigarettes, Go follows a slew of people and their interlooping stories, this time on Christmas Eve (including rave girl Katie Holmes and closeted gay couple Adam and Zack (Scott Wolf and Jay Mohr), who are helping the cops with a sting operation in order to make their drug charges go away. One of those you watch for a unique Christmas experience.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy