BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
9. Go — OK, so a drug deal gone south doesn’t exactly scream Christmas, but this one gets points for originality. Like 200 Cigarettes, Go follows a slew of people and their interlooping stories, this time on Christmas Eve (including rave girl Katie Holmes and closeted gay couple Adam and Zack (Scott Wolf and Jay Mohr), who are helping the cops with a sting operation in order to make their drug charges go away. One of those you watch for a unique Christmas experience.
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Op-ed: Why LGBT People Around the World Need Israel
- Showtime to Air Kidnapped for Christ, Exposé of Antigay Reform School
- Op-ed: Is Burger King Being Hypocritical With LGBT Marketing?
- How Major Crimes' Actor and Gay Showrunner Created One of Best Gay Characters on TV