BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
10. A Diva's Christmas Carol — This VH1 take on A Christmas Carol stars Vanessa Williams in the Scrooge role, here as a pop star who pisses off her entourage. Kathy Griffin appears in the form on the Ghost of Christmas Past, and when Williams looks on at her future funeral, she screams, “That must be a mistake — it’s gotta be Celine Dion or something.” GAY!
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism