BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
10. A Diva's Christmas Carol — This VH1 take on A Christmas Carol stars Vanessa Williams in the Scrooge role, here as a pop star who pisses off her entourage. Kathy Griffin appears in the form on the Ghost of Christmas Past, and when Williams looks on at her future funeral, she screams, “That must be a mistake — it’s gotta be Celine Dion or something.” GAY!
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy