BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
10. A Diva's Christmas Carol — This VH1 take on A Christmas Carol stars Vanessa Williams in the Scrooge role, here as a pop star who pisses off her entourage. Kathy Griffin appears in the form on the Ghost of Christmas Past, and when Williams looks on at her future funeral, she screams, “That must be a mistake — it’s gotta be Celine Dion or something.” GAY!
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- WATCH: What It's Like to Raise a Transgender Child
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married