BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2010 1:10 PM ET
Megan Fox says there is no question in her mind that she's bisexual -- she'll sleep with men, but she would "never date a girl who was bisexual because that also means they sleep with men, and men are so dirty." Mika says, "call me bisexual, if you need a term for me." Lady Gaga says she's had relationships with women, Ke$ha has slumber parties with her girlfriends... even Real World DC star Mike Manning says he's looking to date a guy right now, but leaves the door open for hooking up with his ex-girlfriend again.
Being gay or lesbian can still be considered taboo, but being bi -- or queer, pansexual or any other number of offshoots from the LGBT acronym -- is suddenly "in fashion." On the following pages, The Advocate takes a look at some of the most vocal celebs to open up about their lust for the same-sex.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England