BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2010 12:10 PM ET
Megan Fox says there is no question in her mind that she's bisexual -- she'll sleep with men, but she would "never date a girl who was bisexual because that also means they sleep with men, and men are so dirty." Mika says, "call me bisexual, if you need a term for me." Lady Gaga says she's had relationships with women, Ke$ha has slumber parties with her girlfriends... even Real World DC star Mike Manning says he's looking to date a guy right now, but leaves the door open for hooking up with his ex-girlfriend again.
Being gay or lesbian can still be considered taboo, but being bi -- or queer, pansexual or any other number of offshoots from the LGBT acronym -- is suddenly "in fashion." On the following pages, The Advocate takes a look at some of the most vocal celebs to open up about their lust for the same-sex.
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 1 hour 21 min ago
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? March 07 2014 5:53 PM