BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2010 1:10 PM ET
Megan Fox says there is no question in her mind that she's bisexual -- she'll sleep with men, but she would "never date a girl who was bisexual because that also means they sleep with men, and men are so dirty." Mika says, "call me bisexual, if you need a term for me." Lady Gaga says she's had relationships with women, Ke$ha has slumber parties with her girlfriends... even Real World DC star Mike Manning says he's looking to date a guy right now, but leaves the door open for hooking up with his ex-girlfriend again.
Being gay or lesbian can still be considered taboo, but being bi -- or queer, pansexual or any other number of offshoots from the LGBT acronym -- is suddenly "in fashion." On the following pages, The Advocate takes a look at some of the most vocal celebs to open up about their lust for the same-sex.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'