BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2010 1:10 PM ET
“Being with a woman is oppressive for me and being with a guy means expressing freedom. By the time I was ready to record I felt like I was a captive in my own romance. I’d moved in with this girl, and it had become so wearisome."
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses