BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2010 1:10 PM ET
“Being with a woman is oppressive for me and being with a guy means expressing freedom. By the time I was ready to record I felt like I was a captive in my own romance. I’d moved in with this girl, and it had become so wearisome."
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 50 min 56 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 54 min 41 sec ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 1 hour 16 min ago
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 1 hour 19 min ago
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 2 hours 45 min ago
- Politics Neither Democrats Nor Republicans Pleased With Virginia's GOP Lt. Gov. Nominee 5:39 PM
- Entertainment News Bling King: Liberace Car, Piano on View in NYC 5:22 PM