BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2010 1:10 PM ET
“As far as discussing sexuality and gender: listen to my songs. It’s everywhere. Sexuality has kind of themed this record, if you have to think about it that way. That’s part of growing up. I mean, I’ve never ever labeled myself. But having said that; Ive never limited my life, I’ve never limited who I sleep with…So, I don’t know. Call me whatever you want. Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me… Apply that to me, if that’s what you want. That’s as close as I’ll get to any label."
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.