BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2010 1:10 PM ET
“As far as discussing sexuality and gender: listen to my songs. It’s everywhere. Sexuality has kind of themed this record, if you have to think about it that way. That’s part of growing up. I mean, I’ve never ever labeled myself. But having said that; Ive never limited my life, I’ve never limited who I sleep with…So, I don’t know. Call me whatever you want. Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me… Apply that to me, if that’s what you want. That’s as close as I’ll get to any label."
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'