When Movies Were Movies
BY Trudy Ring
April 15 2010 8:30 AM ET
- The Good Earth, introduced by 100-year-old star Luise Rainer, making a rare public appearance. Rainer won the second of her two consecutive Oscars for this 1937 film, in which she and Paul Muni played a Chinese peasant couple.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun