When Movies Were Movies
BY Trudy Ring
April 15 2010 7:30 AM ET
- The Good Earth, introduced by 100-year-old star Luise Rainer, making a rare public appearance. Rainer won the second of her two consecutive Oscars for this 1937 film, in which she and Paul Muni played a Chinese peasant couple.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View