When Movies Were Movies
BY Trudy Ring
April 15 2010 8:30 AM ET
- A Woman’s Face, George Cukor’s rarely seen 1941 melodrama starring Joan Crawford as a disfigured criminal and Melvyn Douglas as her plastic surgeon. Introducing the film will be Crawford’s grandson Casey La Londe and Douglas’s granddaughter Illeana Douglas, herself a noted screen performer. At another festival event, La Londe will show some of Crawford’s home movies.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- Arkansas At War With Itself Over LGBT Rights
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'