When Movies Were Movies
BY Trudy Ring
April 15 2010 7:30 AM ET
- A Woman’s Face, George Cukor’s rarely seen 1941 melodrama starring Joan Crawford as a disfigured criminal and Melvyn Douglas as her plastic surgeon. Introducing the film will be Crawford’s grandson Casey La Londe and Douglas’s granddaughter Illeana Douglas, herself a noted screen performer. At another festival event, La Londe will show some of Crawford’s home movies.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model