When Movies Were Movies
BY Trudy Ring
April 15 2010 8:30 AM ET
- Some Like It Hot, Billy Wilder’s superb 1959 comedy with Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis posing as women, the former being pursued by Joe E. Brown, the latter pursuing Marilyn Monroe. Curtis will introduce the film, and he’ll also be on hand for a discussion at a screening of Sweet Smell of Success and an event at which he’ll show his original art and sign books.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News