15 Films That Ticked Off Gay Audiences
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2010 3:35 PM ET
Boat Trip (2002)
Beyond being offensive, Boat Trip is generally regarded as one of the worst films ever made, grossing just $15 million worldwide. Cuba Gooding Jr. was nominated for a worst actor Razzie for the film, which follows two men who accidentally book a vacation on a gay cruise. Roger Ebert wrote of the film, “Not only does it offend gays, it offends everyone else."
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers