15 Films That Ticked Off Gay Audiences
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2010 3:35 PM ET
Boat Trip (2002)
Beyond being offensive, Boat Trip is generally regarded as one of the worst films ever made, grossing just $15 million worldwide. Cuba Gooding Jr. was nominated for a worst actor Razzie for the film, which follows two men who accidentally book a vacation on a gay cruise. Roger Ebert wrote of the film, “Not only does it offend gays, it offends everyone else."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Hudson Raises Her Voice for Marriage Equality
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: 22 Reasons Queer History Is Important