15 Films That Ticked Off Gay Audiences
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2010 3:35 PM ET
Boat Trip (2002)
Beyond being offensive, Boat Trip is generally regarded as one of the worst films ever made, grossing just $15 million worldwide. Cuba Gooding Jr. was nominated for a worst actor Razzie for the film, which follows two men who accidentally book a vacation on a gay cruise. Roger Ebert wrote of the film, “Not only does it offend gays, it offends everyone else."
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'