15 Films That Ticked Off Gay Audiences
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2010 3:35 PM ET
Boat Trip (2002)
Beyond being offensive, Boat Trip is generally regarded as one of the worst films ever made, grossing just $15 million worldwide. Cuba Gooding Jr. was nominated for a worst actor Razzie for the film, which follows two men who accidentally book a vacation on a gay cruise. Roger Ebert wrote of the film, “Not only does it offend gays, it offends everyone else."
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- The Hidden Message in Supreme Court's Recent Marriage Rulings
- Diversity and the Dark Knight
- #27BiStories: When Did You Come Out? What Was the Response Like?
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again