The Promise of Girl-on-Girl
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 06 2010 2:45 PM ET
This just in: 90210 star Jessica Szohr will lock lips with real-life porn star Riley Steele in the new movie Piranha 3D. Just one more reason to run out and buy tickets opening night, right?
It’s not the first time Hollywood has tried to sell a product with girl-on-girl action. TV, movies, music, you name it — the hookups always seem to be directed at men, with the promise of a “lesbian subplot” courting curious gay viewers. Take a look back at some of the more obvious attempts at getting gay fans to tune in for a decidedly not gay event.
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- Indian Woman Uses Spycam to Have Husband Arrested for Gay Sex
- Why Michael Weinstein Gets Blamed for PrEP Myths