The Promise of Girl-on-Girl
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 06 2010 1:45 PM ET
This just in: 90210 star Jessica Szohr will lock lips with real-life porn star Riley Steele in the new movie Piranha 3D. Just one more reason to run out and buy tickets opening night, right?
It’s not the first time Hollywood has tried to sell a product with girl-on-girl action. TV, movies, music, you name it — the hookups always seem to be directed at men, with the promise of a “lesbian subplot” courting curious gay viewers. Take a look back at some of the more obvious attempts at getting gay fans to tune in for a decidedly not gay event.
- World World Bank President Withdraws From Panel on 'Economic Impact of Homophobia' 33 min 20 sec ago
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 39 min 27 sec ago
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 59 min 4 sec ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 1 hour 12 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 1 hour 29 min ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 1 hour 40 min ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 1 hour 57 min ago