The Promise of Girl-on-Girl
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 06 2010 1:45 PM ET
This just in: 90210 star Jessica Szohr will lock lips with real-life porn star Riley Steele in the new movie Piranha 3D. Just one more reason to run out and buy tickets opening night, right?
It’s not the first time Hollywood has tried to sell a product with girl-on-girl action. TV, movies, music, you name it — the hookups always seem to be directed at men, with the promise of a “lesbian subplot” courting curious gay viewers. Take a look back at some of the more obvious attempts at getting gay fans to tune in for a decidedly not gay event.
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM