The Promise of Girl-on-Girl
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 06 2010 1:45 PM ET
This just in: 90210 star Jessica Szohr will lock lips with real-life porn star Riley Steele in the new movie Piranha 3D. Just one more reason to run out and buy tickets opening night, right?
It’s not the first time Hollywood has tried to sell a product with girl-on-girl action. TV, movies, music, you name it — the hookups always seem to be directed at men, with the promise of a “lesbian subplot” courting curious gay viewers. Take a look back at some of the more obvious attempts at getting gay fans to tune in for a decidedly not gay event.
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 8 min 58 sec ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 56 min 38 sec ago
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 1 hour 26 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 1 hour 31 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 2 hours 12 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 2 hours 55 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts UPDATED: 2 hours 55 min ago