The Promise of Girl-on-Girl
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 06 2010 1:45 PM ET
This just in: 90210 star Jessica Szohr will lock lips with real-life porn star Riley Steele in the new movie Piranha 3D. Just one more reason to run out and buy tickets opening night, right?
It’s not the first time Hollywood has tried to sell a product with girl-on-girl action. TV, movies, music, you name it — the hookups always seem to be directed at men, with the promise of a “lesbian subplot” courting curious gay viewers. Take a look back at some of the more obvious attempts at getting gay fans to tune in for a decidedly not gay event.
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 4:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 4:00 AM
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM