The Promise of Girl-on-Girl
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 06 2010 1:45 PM ET
Hayden Panettiere and Madeline Zima: Heroes — When cheerleader Claire Bennet heads off to college, she finds a new best friend — roomie Gretchen (Madeline Zima). But Gretchen’s feelings for Claire are stronger than friendship, and after a heated fight, she kisses her. Even though the show played up the “lesbian” story line for months, the rest of their relationship is really just hand-holding and late-night talks.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 44 min 19 sec ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 1 hour 35 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 1 hour 43 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 2 hours 23 min ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM