BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2010 3:10 PM ET
Burlesque, the highly anticipated original musical film that marks Cher's return to the big screen, had a star-studded world premiere Monday night at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Among those who attended were Cher, her son Chaz Bono, costars Christina Aguilera, Cam Gigandet, Stanley Tucci, Eric Dane, Julianne Hough, and Peter Gallagher, and director Steven Antin.
Burlesque will open in theaters nationwide November 24.
See additional photos on the following pages.
Photos courtesy of Screen Gems/Eric Charbonneau.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Fitness A Workout Especially for HIV-Positive People 25 min 23 sec ago
- Music Austra's Summer Soundtrack 38 min 52 sec ago
- Books James Franco's A California Childhood: Win Signed Copy 45 min 20 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Cher Wigs Out on The Voice 1 hour 15 min ago
- Entertainment News CA Town Hoists And Promptly Removes Gay Pride Flag 2 hours 23 min ago
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 6:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 5:05 AM