BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2010 3:10 PM ET
Burlesque, the highly anticipated original musical film that marks Cher's return to the big screen, had a star-studded world premiere Monday night at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Among those who attended were Cher, her son Chaz Bono, costars Christina Aguilera, Cam Gigandet, Stanley Tucci, Eric Dane, Julianne Hough, and Peter Gallagher, and director Steven Antin.
Burlesque will open in theaters nationwide November 24.
See additional photos on the following pages.
Photos courtesy of Screen Gems/Eric Charbonneau.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: They're Trans, They're Hispanic, Aand They've Changed This World
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop