BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2010 3:10 PM ET
Burlesque, the highly anticipated original musical film that marks Cher's return to the big screen, had a star-studded world premiere Monday night at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Among those who attended were Cher, her son Chaz Bono, costars Christina Aguilera, Cam Gigandet, Stanley Tucci, Eric Dane, Julianne Hough, and Peter Gallagher, and director Steven Antin.
Burlesque will open in theaters nationwide November 24.
See additional photos on the following pages.
Photos courtesy of Screen Gems/Eric Charbonneau.
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series