BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2010 3:10 PM ET
Burlesque, the highly anticipated original musical film that marks Cher's return to the big screen, had a star-studded world premiere Monday night at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Among those who attended were Cher, her son Chaz Bono, costars Christina Aguilera, Cam Gigandet, Stanley Tucci, Eric Dane, Julianne Hough, and Peter Gallagher, and director Steven Antin.
Burlesque will open in theaters nationwide November 24.
See additional photos on the following pages.
Photos courtesy of Screen Gems/Eric Charbonneau.
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball