BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2010 3:10 PM ET
Burlesque, the highly anticipated original musical film that marks Cher's return to the big screen, had a star-studded world premiere Monday night at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Among those who attended were Cher, her son Chaz Bono, costars Christina Aguilera, Cam Gigandet, Stanley Tucci, Eric Dane, Julianne Hough, and Peter Gallagher, and director Steven Antin.
Burlesque will open in theaters nationwide November 24.
See additional photos on the following pages.
Photos courtesy of Screen Gems/Eric Charbonneau.
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet