BY Advocate.com Editors
November 16 2010 3:10 PM ET
Burlesque, the highly anticipated original musical film that marks Cher's return to the big screen, had a star-studded world premiere Monday night at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Among those who attended were Cher, her son Chaz Bono, costars Christina Aguilera, Cam Gigandet, Stanley Tucci, Eric Dane, Julianne Hough, and Peter Gallagher, and director Steven Antin.
Burlesque will open in theaters nationwide November 24.
See additional photos on the following pages.
Photos courtesy of Screen Gems/Eric Charbonneau.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign