And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 3:00 PM ET
Rupert Everett: The Next Best Thing — 2000
For all of his lamenting that coming out of the closet killed his chances of ever being a leading man, Rupert Everett might just want to look at his work opposite Madonna (who is no better) in this 2000 flop from director John Schlessinger. We almost gave Rupert a pass considering word is he stepped in at the last minute to save the film because Schlessinger was so ill, but the story of a woman who has a baby with her gay best friend, then sues him for custody when he doesn’t like her fiancé, is so grating, it's hard to care about either character.
- Entertainment News Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work 24 min 18 sec ago
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 29 min 45 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Mary Lambert's Version of 'Teenage Dirtbag' is a Lesbian Love Song! 1 hour 19 min ago
- Marriage Equality Senate Republicans Introduce 'License to Discriminate' Bill 1 hour 28 min ago
- Entertainment News TV Icon Bob Newhart Scheduled For Antigay Org Event With Rick Santorum 1 hour 49 min ago
- Military Hagel: Full National Guard To Recognize Gay Couples 2 hours 22 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Follow 24 Hours in LGBT America 12:00 PM