And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 3:00 PM ET
Adam Sandler: I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry — 2007
Adam Sandler doesn’t play gay in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry — he plays a guy who pretends to be gay to get domestic partner benefits, which is even more offensive. The film has its moments, but Sandler is grating as usual (much more so than Kevin James), and the whole concept that these straight guys have a sort of epiphany about gay rights gets lost in the shuffle.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6