And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 4:00 PM ET
Adam Sandler: I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry — 2007
Adam Sandler doesn’t play gay in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry — he plays a guy who pretends to be gay to get domestic partner benefits, which is even more offensive. The film has its moments, but Sandler is grating as usual (much more so than Kevin James), and the whole concept that these straight guys have a sort of epiphany about gay rights gets lost in the shuffle.
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- 20 Southern Decadence Dos and Don'ts