Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Jeremy Kinser, Senior Editor
Maxwell Caulfield in Grease 2. He sizzles as Michael, the sensitive, lonely English exchange student by day who masquerades as a rebellious leather-clad "cool rider" at night. It's no wonder Michelle Pfeiffer's character is smitten — he's even prettier than she is.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt