Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Brandon Voss, Contributing Editor
Steve Guttenberg: I got my own VCR around the time when his movies like Cocoon and Police Academy began airing regularly on TV in the late ’80s. He just seemed really sweet, and I thought his hairy chest was perfection.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'