Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 11:20 AM ET
Brandon Voss, Contributing Editor
Steve Guttenberg: I got my own VCR around the time when his movies like Cocoon and Police Academy began airing regularly on TV in the late ’80s. He just seemed really sweet, and I thought his hairy chest was perfection.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014