Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Brandon Voss, Contributing Editor
Steve Guttenberg: I got my own VCR around the time when his movies like Cocoon and Police Academy began airing regularly on TV in the late ’80s. He just seemed really sweet, and I thought his hairy chest was perfection.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal