Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Brandon Voss, Contributing Editor
Steve Guttenberg: I got my own VCR around the time when his movies like Cocoon and Police Academy began airing regularly on TV in the late ’80s. He just seemed really sweet, and I thought his hairy chest was perfection.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- WATCH: Kentucky Same-Sex Couples Discuss Kim Davis's Denial
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid
- Why Are We Gay?