Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Brandon Voss, Contributing Editor
Steve Guttenberg: I got my own VCR around the time when his movies like Cocoon and Police Academy began airing regularly on TV in the late ’80s. He just seemed really sweet, and I thought his hairy chest was perfection.
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion