Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Neal Broverman, Senior Editor
Kirk Cameron: In sixth grade I was waxing poetic to my friend about the wonders of the Growing Pains star. This snide girl who sat near us sneered, "Do you like like him?" I responded, "No, I just think he's a really good actor." (Yeah, a regular De Niro.) And now he's a whacked-out homophobe.
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf