Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Neal Broverman, Senior Editor
Kirk Cameron: In sixth grade I was waxing poetic to my friend about the wonders of the Growing Pains star. This snide girl who sat near us sneered, "Do you like like him?" I responded, "No, I just think he's a really good actor." (Yeah, a regular De Niro.) And now he's a whacked-out homophobe.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?