Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Neal Broverman, Senior Editor
Kirk Cameron: In sixth grade I was waxing poetic to my friend about the wonders of the Growing Pains star. This snide girl who sat near us sneered, "Do you like like him?" I responded, "No, I just think he's a really good actor." (Yeah, a regular De Niro.) And now he's a whacked-out homophobe.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination