Our First Gay Crushes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2011 12:20 PM ET
Neal Broverman, Senior Editor
Kirk Cameron: In sixth grade I was waxing poetic to my friend about the wonders of the Growing Pains star. This snide girl who sat near us sneered, "Do you like like him?" I responded, "No, I just think he's a really good actor." (Yeah, a regular De Niro.) And now he's a whacked-out homophobe.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'