WATCH: Exclusive Clip From Katy Perry's New Movie
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 11:39 AM ET
Ever wonder who's responsible for Katy Perry's candy-colored party girl aesthetic? It's her longtime stylist, Johnny Wujek. The relationship between the two is explored in the singer's new documentary, Katy Perry Part of Me 3D.
In an exclusive clip from the film, Wujek, who will appear in the new season of America's Next Top Model, discusses meeting Perry for the first time, talks about their close friendship, and offers a behind-the-scenes peek at designing her elaborate costumes.
The film will be released in theaters July 5. Watch the clip below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy May 19 2013 5:59 PM
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech May 19 2013 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson May 19 2013 1:01 PM
- Comedy WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression May 19 2013 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? May 19 2013 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM