WATCH: Exclusive Clip From Katy Perry's New Movie
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 11:39 AM ET
Ever wonder who's responsible for Katy Perry's candy-colored party girl aesthetic? It's her longtime stylist, Johnny Wujek. The relationship between the two is explored in the singer's new documentary, Katy Perry Part of Me 3D.
In an exclusive clip from the film, Wujek, who will appear in the new season of America's Next Top Model, discusses meeting Perry for the first time, talks about their close friendship, and offers a behind-the-scenes peek at designing her elaborate costumes.
The film will be released in theaters July 5. Watch the clip below.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- PHOTOS: Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March