WATCH: Exclusive Clip From Katy Perry's New Movie
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 11:39 AM ET
Ever wonder who's responsible for Katy Perry's candy-colored party girl aesthetic? It's her longtime stylist, Johnny Wujek. The relationship between the two is explored in the singer's new documentary, Katy Perry Part of Me 3D.
In an exclusive clip from the film, Wujek, who will appear in the new season of America's Next Top Model, discusses meeting Perry for the first time, talks about their close friendship, and offers a behind-the-scenes peek at designing her elaborate costumes.
The film will be released in theaters July 5. Watch the clip below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- President Obama Has Not Called for LGBT National Holiday
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- PHOTOS: Big Gay Weddings Across Texas