WATCH: Exclusive Clip From Katy Perry's New Movie
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 11:39 AM ET
Ever wonder who's responsible for Katy Perry's candy-colored party girl aesthetic? It's her longtime stylist, Johnny Wujek. The relationship between the two is explored in the singer's new documentary, Katy Perry Part of Me 3D.
In an exclusive clip from the film, Wujek, who will appear in the new season of America's Next Top Model, discusses meeting Perry for the first time, talks about their close friendship, and offers a behind-the-scenes peek at designing her elaborate costumes.
The film will be released in theaters July 5. Watch the clip below.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- The Hidden Message in Supreme Court's Recent Marriage Rulings
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight