WATCH: Exclusive Clip From Katy Perry's New Movie
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 10:39 AM ET
Ever wonder who's responsible for Katy Perry's candy-colored party girl aesthetic? It's her longtime stylist, Johnny Wujek. The relationship between the two is explored in the singer's new documentary, Katy Perry Part of Me 3D.
In an exclusive clip from the film, Wujek, who will appear in the new season of America's Next Top Model, discusses meeting Perry for the first time, talks about their close friendship, and offers a behind-the-scenes peek at designing her elaborate costumes.
The film will be released in theaters July 5. Watch the clip below.
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 12 Excellent Gifts for Those Who Indulge 57 min 20 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Gaga & Xtina's Amazing '70s-era Lesbian Duet of "Do What U Want!" 2:04 AM
- Marriage Equality NOH8 Founders Adam Bouska & Jeff Parshley on Campaign's 5th Anniversary December 17 2013 9:23 PM
- Travel What's Hot in England for 2014 December 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Women WATCH: Adorable Lesbian Takes on How to Practice the Smells and Sounds of Sex! December 17 2013 8:10 PM
- Politics Obama, Biden Won't Be at Olympics December 17 2013 6:34 PM
- Film Joseph Gordon-Levitt Joins Film Adaptation of LGBT-Inclusive Comic Book December 17 2013 5:43 PM