WATCH: Chris Pine Shares His Nude Encounter at Gay Pride
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 12:12 PM ET
Chris Pine tells Conan O'Brien that he was chased down the street by a male Star Trek fan clad in only a strategically placed sock shouting "Captain Kirk!"
The actor, whose new film, People Like Us, opens tomorrow, shares memories of his recent visit to New York City which happened to coincide with its Pride weekend. "It was like 150,000 men, all very excited," he recalls. "Then I got chased down the street by a large man wearing a sock around his ... shouting 'Captain Kirk!' It was quite a welcome to the city."
Watch the clip below.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- Surprising No One, Texas State Senate Reaffirms Opposition to Marriage Equality
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans