WATCH: Chris Pine Shares His Nude Encounter at Gay Pride
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 11:12 AM ET
Chris Pine tells Conan O'Brien that he was chased down the street by a male Star Trek fan clad in only a strategically placed sock shouting "Captain Kirk!"
The actor, whose new film, People Like Us, opens tomorrow, shares memories of his recent visit to New York City which happened to coincide with its Pride weekend. "It was like 150,000 men, all very excited," he recalls. "Then I got chased down the street by a large man wearing a sock around his ... shouting 'Captain Kirk!' It was quite a welcome to the city."
Watch the clip below.
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM