WATCH: Chris Pine Shares His Nude Encounter at Gay Pride
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 12:12 PM ET
Chris Pine tells Conan O'Brien that he was chased down the street by a male Star Trek fan clad in only a strategically placed sock shouting "Captain Kirk!"
The actor, whose new film, People Like Us, opens tomorrow, shares memories of his recent visit to New York City which happened to coincide with its Pride weekend. "It was like 150,000 men, all very excited," he recalls. "Then I got chased down the street by a large man wearing a sock around his ... shouting 'Captain Kirk!' It was quite a welcome to the city."
Watch the clip below.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- The Lost Pink Triangles
- Fla. Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet