WATCH: Chris Pine Shares His Nude Encounter at Gay Pride
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 12:12 PM ET
Chris Pine tells Conan O'Brien that he was chased down the street by a male Star Trek fan clad in only a strategically placed sock shouting "Captain Kirk!"
The actor, whose new film, People Like Us, opens tomorrow, shares memories of his recent visit to New York City which happened to coincide with its Pride weekend. "It was like 150,000 men, all very excited," he recalls. "Then I got chased down the street by a large man wearing a sock around his ... shouting 'Captain Kirk!' It was quite a welcome to the city."
Watch the clip below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Still-Hesitant Serbia
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre
- Op-ed: Why LGBT and the GOP Are Better Together