WATCH: Chris Pine Shares His Nude Encounter at Gay Pride
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 28 2012 12:12 PM ET
Chris Pine tells Conan O'Brien that he was chased down the street by a male Star Trek fan clad in only a strategically placed sock shouting "Captain Kirk!"
The actor, whose new film, People Like Us, opens tomorrow, shares memories of his recent visit to New York City which happened to coincide with its Pride weekend. "It was like 150,000 men, all very excited," he recalls. "Then I got chased down the street by a large man wearing a sock around his ... shouting 'Captain Kirk!' It was quite a welcome to the city."
Watch the clip below.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- Philadelphia's First LGBT Liaison, Gloria Casarez, Dead at 42
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet