Curtain Up 2012!
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2012 7:11 PM ET
Young & Wild
The festival’s International Centerpiece, this Chilean film details the tribulations of highly sexed 17-year-old Daniela, who vents her passions on her blog (called Young & Wild), but offline must deal with her repressive evangelical Christian family, her handsome but devout boyfriend, and her growing attraction to a female coworker. Marialy Rivas directs; it’s her first feature. July 17, 7 p.m., DGA.
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions