Curtain Up 2012!
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2012 6:11 PM ET
Young & Wild
The festival’s International Centerpiece, this Chilean film details the tribulations of highly sexed 17-year-old Daniela, who vents her passions on her blog (called Young & Wild), but offline must deal with her repressive evangelical Christian family, her handsome but devout boyfriend, and her growing attraction to a female coworker. Marialy Rivas directs; it’s her first feature. July 17, 7 p.m., DGA.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View