Curtain Up 2012!
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2012 6:11 PM ET
Young & Wild
The festival’s International Centerpiece, this Chilean film details the tribulations of highly sexed 17-year-old Daniela, who vents her passions on her blog (called Young & Wild), but offline must deal with her repressive evangelical Christian family, her handsome but devout boyfriend, and her growing attraction to a female coworker. Marialy Rivas directs; it’s her first feature. July 17, 7 p.m., DGA.
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 4:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 4:00 AM
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM