Kevin Zegers Takes Gay Role in Mortal Instruments Film
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 27 2012 4:01 PM ET
Kevin Zegers, probably best known as Felicity Huffman's wayward son in Transamerica, will play a gay love rival of the heroine in the much-anticipated film of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, reports JustJared.
Adapted from the first of the series of best-selling novels by Cassandra Clare, Zegers will costar as Alec Lightwood, who dislikes Clary (Mirror Mirror's Lily Collins) because he's jealous of the affection shown her by Jace (Sweeney Todd's Jamie Campbell Bower).
The film is scheduled for release August 2013.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'