Kevin Zegers Takes Gay Role in Mortal Instruments Film
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 27 2012 5:01 PM ET
Kevin Zegers, probably best known as Felicity Huffman's wayward son in Transamerica, will play a gay love rival of the heroine in the much-anticipated film of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, reports JustJared.
Adapted from the first of the series of best-selling novels by Cassandra Clare, Zegers will costar as Alec Lightwood, who dislikes Clary (Mirror Mirror's Lily Collins) because he's jealous of the affection shown her by Jace (Sweeney Todd's Jamie Campbell Bower).
The film is scheduled for release August 2013.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion