No Rapping in Ryan Murphy's Upcoming Pop Musical
BY Michelle Garcia
October 16 2012 5:56 PM ET
Sorry, 3rd Bass and Sir Mix-A-Lot fans — Ryan Murphy's next major project, a movie musical taking a cheeky look at '90s one-hit wonders, will not include hip-hop.
Murphy told Vulture Monday night that he's still working on a script for One-Hit Wonders, which is about a group of former pop stars who come together to form a supergroup. The idea reportedly spun from a dinner with the writer-director and Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, and Cameron Diaz. He revealed that M.C. Gwyneth Paltrow and D.J. Jazzy Cameron Diaz will not be making an appearance and that there will be "no rapping."
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana