28 Sexy (Movie) Men in Uniform
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 07 2013 8:00 AM ET
Marlon Brando in Reflections in a Golden Eye (1967)
Director John Huston's twisted film bombed at the box office, but perhaps that's because Reflections in a Golden Eye dealt with repressed homosexuality, a woman who removed her own nipples with pruning shears, a feminine Filipino houseboy, an Army soldier who rides horses nude, and so much more. Brando is a closeted Army major married to Elizabeth Taylor but lusting after said nude-riding soldier.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Op-ed: We Must End PrEP Segregation