The Gay Films of the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival
BY Christopher Rudolph
April 26 2013 9:42 AM ET
The second feature from director Tomasz Wasilewski, Floating Skyscrapers bills itself as Poland's first LGBT film. The story follows a Polish athlete who unexpectedly falls for another man. The film poses questions about the confusion of sexuality (Kuba, the athlete, is dating a woman when he falls for Mikai, the other man), and the repercussions a love affair has on the life you thought you knew.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' is Destroying Marriage
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights