The Gay Films of the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival
BY Christopher Rudolph
April 26 2013 9:42 AM ET
The second feature from director Tomasz Wasilewski, Floating Skyscrapers bills itself as Poland's first LGBT film. The story follows a Polish athlete who unexpectedly falls for another man. The film poses questions about the confusion of sexuality (Kuba, the athlete, is dating a woman when he falls for Mikai, the other man), and the repercussions a love affair has on the life you thought you knew.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Surprising No One, Texas State Senate Reaffirms Opposition to Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun