The Gay Films of the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival
BY Christopher Rudolph
April 26 2013 9:42 AM ET
The second feature from director Tomasz Wasilewski, Floating Skyscrapers bills itself as Poland's first LGBT film. The story follows a Polish athlete who unexpectedly falls for another man. The film poses questions about the confusion of sexuality (Kuba, the athlete, is dating a woman when he falls for Mikai, the other man), and the repercussions a love affair has on the life you thought you knew.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- BREAKING: Wyo. Won't Appeal Marriage Equality
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops