7 of the Best and Worst Renditions of Allen Ginsberg
BY Tiara Chiaramonte
October 24 2013 4:11 AM ET
In the 2012 film adaptation of On the Road, the English actor Tom Sturridge played Carlo Marx, the fictional representation of Ginsberg in the novel. If James Franco was too good-looking to play Ginsberg in Howl two years earlier, then Sturridge was really the wrong choice. Sturridge’s Ginsberg looked more like a model than a poet.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?