A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Trudy Ring, Copy Chief
1. The Times of Harvey Milk
3. Brokeback Mountain
4. Desert Hearts
5. Boys Don't Cry
6. All About Eve
7. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
8. Valley of the Dolls
9. The Children's Hour
Like a 2007 Bouchard Pere & Fils chardonnay, this is a rich and powerful list with strong personality and good aging potential, but don't miss the fruity undertones.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?