A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Trudy Ring, Copy Chief
1. The Times of Harvey Milk
3. Brokeback Mountain
4. Desert Hearts
5. Boys Don't Cry
6. All About Eve
7. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
8. Valley of the Dolls
9. The Children's Hour
Like a 2007 Bouchard Pere & Fils chardonnay, this is a rich and powerful list with strong personality and good aging potential, but don't miss the fruity undertones.
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home