A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Trudy Ring, Copy Chief
1. The Times of Harvey Milk
3. Brokeback Mountain
4. Desert Hearts
5. Boys Don't Cry
6. All About Eve
7. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
8. Valley of the Dolls
9. The Children's Hour
Like a 2007 Bouchard Pere & Fils chardonnay, this is a rich and powerful list with strong personality and good aging potential, but don't miss the fruity undertones.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana