A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Trudy Ring, Copy Chief
1. The Times of Harvey Milk
3. Brokeback Mountain
4. Desert Hearts
5. Boys Don't Cry
6. All About Eve
7. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
8. Valley of the Dolls
9. The Children's Hour
Like a 2007 Bouchard Pere & Fils chardonnay, this is a rich and powerful list with strong personality and good aging potential, but don't miss the fruity undertones.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Alaska Appeals As Marriage Equality Heads South?
- LISTEN: Santorum Frothing Mad That LGBT Activists Have 'Silenced the Church'