A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Daniel Reynolds, Editorial Assistant
1. The Wedding Banquet
6. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
8. To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
9. The Boys in the Band
10. The Talented Mr. Ripley
Like a California gray riesling, Daniel gives us a fresh, youthful, and sharp list.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March