A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Daniel Reynolds, Editorial Assistant
1. The Wedding Banquet
6. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
8. To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
9. The Boys in the Band
10. The Talented Mr. Ripley
Like a California gray riesling, Daniel gives us a fresh, youthful, and sharp list.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: Suspiciously Gay Ads
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- 33 Famous Gay Dads for Father's Day
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality