A Crash Course in LGBT Film 101
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2014 5:00 AM ET
Daniel Reynolds, Editorial Assistant
1. The Wedding Banquet
6. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
8. To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
9. The Boys in the Band
10. The Talented Mr. Ripley
Like a California gray riesling, Daniel gives us a fresh, youthful, and sharp list.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Will South Dakota Student Athletes Have to Undergo Genital Exams?