Which LGBT Icon Deserves a Biopic?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 09 2014 8:30 AM ET
Alec Mapa, played by Honey Boo Boo
“I’d make Talented Colon The Alec Mapa Story, with the word ‘colon’ spelled out, not the punctuation mark. Alec is the Pinoy Le Pétomane. It would star Honey Boo Boo as young Alec and use repurposed clips from Weng Weng films for Alec’s later life.”
—Andrea James is a self-described “tranny filmmaker and activist.” She is the director of Alec Mapa: Baby Daddy.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills