WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
The Drag Queen of Healthy Cooking: Soraya Sobreidad Papi Lickin' Spicy Chicken Wings
Another cooking show mainstay, Soraya Sobreidad reinvents her family's favorite Latino dishes into healthier fare. In this episode, she offers up a recipe that she shared with her fabulous producer, Junito Perez to help him kick his Kentucky Fried Chicken habit.
Bonus recipe: Puerto Rican Yellow Rice with Turkey Sausage and Corn
Soraya Sobreidad dedicated this dish to her "lovely, beautiful and wonderful cousin, Iris Leamon," who had just passed away. And the food looks damn good.
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- WATCH: CIA Contractor Details Antigay Harassment by Colleagues in War Zone
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015