WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
The Drag Queen of Healthy Cooking: Soraya Sobreidad Papi Lickin' Spicy Chicken Wings
Another cooking show mainstay, Soraya Sobreidad reinvents her family's favorite Latino dishes into healthier fare. In this episode, she offers up a recipe that she shared with her fabulous producer, Junito Perez to help him kick his Kentucky Fried Chicken habit.
Bonus recipe: Puerto Rican Yellow Rice with Turkey Sausage and Corn
Soraya Sobreidad dedicated this dish to her "lovely, beautiful and wonderful cousin, Iris Leamon," who had just passed away. And the food looks damn good.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Michael Sam Not Signed to Rams Practice Squad
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Editor's Letter: The Backlash Against Equality Isn't Real
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out