WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 3:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 1:19 PM ET
The Drag Queen of Healthy Cooking: Soraya Sobreidad Papi Lickin' Spicy Chicken Wings
Another cooking show mainstay, Soraya Sobreidad reinvents her family's favorite Latino dishes into healthier fare. In this episode, she offers up a recipe that she shared with her fabulous producer, Junito Perez to help him kick his Kentucky Fried Chicken habit.
Bonus recipe: Puerto Rican Yellow Rice with Turkey Sausage and Corn
Soraya Sobreidad dedicated this dish to her "lovely, beautiful and wonderful cousin, Iris Leamon," who had just passed away. And the food looks damn good.
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional 2 hours 27 min ago
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs 2 hours 41 min ago
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth 3:37 PM
- Entertainment News Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad 3:36 PM
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert on the Pressure for People Like Maria Bello to Come Out 3:17 PM
- Women Ms. Fit: A Lesbian-Friendly, Feminist Fitness Mag for All Women 2:47 PM
- Women Who Was Broadway Producer and Lesbian Cheryl Crawford? 2:41 PM