WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
The Drag Queen of Healthy Cooking: Soraya Sobreidad Papi Lickin' Spicy Chicken Wings
Another cooking show mainstay, Soraya Sobreidad reinvents her family's favorite Latino dishes into healthier fare. In this episode, she offers up a recipe that she shared with her fabulous producer, Junito Perez to help him kick his Kentucky Fried Chicken habit.
Bonus recipe: Puerto Rican Yellow Rice with Turkey Sausage and Corn
Soraya Sobreidad dedicated this dish to her "lovely, beautiful and wonderful cousin, Iris Leamon," who had just passed away. And the food looks damn good.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs 32 min 40 sec ago
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy 35 min 42 sec ago
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM