WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
The Maxwell Moment: The Perfect Cucumber Sandwich
Described as part Donna Reed, part Mary Tyler Moore, Brini Maxwell has aimed to make kitsch feel classy ever since self-titled cable access television show first hit Manhatten TVs. After five years on the local airwaves her show was picked up by the Style Network and now she's an institution (if you haven't seen her Style Network series, check it out). In this video she offers up how exactly to make the perfect cucumber sandwich, those little British morsels that are a delightful addition to tea, wonderful canapés at a party, and just down right tasty for a lunch time treat.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!