Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Don't skip this because you dislike Galliano. If you've only had the Italian liquer in Harvey Wallbangers and been left unimpressed, you'll be surprised by this recipe. The tea seems to transform the liqueur's flavors into something very different. Serve with croissants or other pastries."
11/2 oz Galliano
41/2 oz hot tea
In a cup add the Galliano, then the tea.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs 2 hours 33 min ago
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy 2 hours 36 min ago
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM