Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Don't skip this because you dislike Galliano. If you've only had the Italian liquer in Harvey Wallbangers and been left unimpressed, you'll be surprised by this recipe. The tea seems to transform the liqueur's flavors into something very different. Serve with croissants or other pastries."
11/2 oz Galliano
41/2 oz hot tea
In a cup add the Galliano, then the tea.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series