Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Don't skip this because you dislike Galliano. If you've only had the Italian liquer in Harvey Wallbangers and been left unimpressed, you'll be surprised by this recipe. The tea seems to transform the liqueur's flavors into something very different. Serve with croissants or other pastries."
11/2 oz Galliano
41/2 oz hot tea
In a cup add the Galliano, then the tea.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community