Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Don't skip this because you dislike Galliano. If you've only had the Italian liquer in Harvey Wallbangers and been left unimpressed, you'll be surprised by this recipe. The tea seems to transform the liqueur's flavors into something very different. Serve with croissants or other pastries."
11/2 oz Galliano
41/2 oz hot tea
In a cup add the Galliano, then the tea.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Frankie Grande: Smoking 'Ain't Cute,' Guys
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation