Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Said to have been created by the opera star Rise Stevens."
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz cherry brandy
dash Angostura bitters
1 each orange and pineapple slices
In a highball glass half-filled with ice, add the Cointreau, cherry brandy, and bitters. Add fruit, and fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'