Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Said to have been created by the opera star Rise Stevens."
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz cherry brandy
dash Angostura bitters
1 each orange and pineapple slices
In a highball glass half-filled with ice, add the Cointreau, cherry brandy, and bitters. Add fruit, and fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love