Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Said to have been created by the opera star Rise Stevens."
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz cherry brandy
dash Angostura bitters
1 each orange and pineapple slices
In a highball glass half-filled with ice, add the Cointreau, cherry brandy, and bitters. Add fruit, and fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 19 min 48 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 1 hour 15 min ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 1 hour 50 min ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 1 hour 50 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 1 hour 50 min ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM