Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Said to have been created by the opera star Rise Stevens."
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz cherry brandy
dash Angostura bitters
1 each orange and pineapple slices
In a highball glass half-filled with ice, add the Cointreau, cherry brandy, and bitters. Add fruit, and fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
- President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech
- Republican Wants Right to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other 29 min 18 sec ago
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 1 hour 4 min ago
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs 1 hour 7 min ago
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame 1 hour 33 min ago
- Entertainment News Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Jail 2 hours 5 min ago
- Politicians President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech 4:59 PM
- Entertainment News Should Brazil Legalize 'Conversion' Therapy? 3:42 PM