Mastering a Gay Ritual: The Boozy Brunch
BY Neal Broverman
August 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
makes one drink
"Said to have been created by the opera star Rise Stevens."
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz cherry brandy
dash Angostura bitters
1 each orange and pineapple slices
In a highball glass half-filled with ice, add the Cointreau, cherry brandy, and bitters. Add fruit, and fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- EXCLUSIVE: A Chat With Pop Legend Dionne Warwick and Her Granddaughter Cheyenne Elliott
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing